Wednesday 1 April 2015

CONSTRUCTION: CREDITS FOR OUR SHORT FILM

As a group we wished to create credits for our film that were visually interesting and eye-catching.
The title of our film appears at the the end as a series of post it notes



We also wanted to create a heart shape out of post it notes in which we could have various credits added to it. At first this was created out of paper however I created a digital version using photoshop which we felt looked more professional.






I did this by using stickies from the mac. I took a screenshot ofthe sticky note which I took into photoshop. On opening the sticky note I had to remove the background from the sticky note. I used the magic wand tool to do this and then refined the edges of the sticky note.


In order to make the shape of a heart I had to make copies of the sticky note and create an outline. I then added more sticky note gradually. I also changed the angles of each sticky note gradually to make it visually interesting and to enhance the shape of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment